Thank you for visiting!
We welcome you to our website and invite you to participate in our ministry.
Located at 5 Oenoke Ridge, New Canaan, CT, in a historic church (built in 1833) upon Godís Acre, St. Michaelís is a community of people encompassing many of the towns throughout Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We celebrated 50 years of ministry as a congregation on May 5, 2013, and look forward to: declaring Godís love and grace in Christ through word and deed well into the future.
"Come and See" (John 1:39)
- We invite you to join us this Sunday morning or come to a special event.
You will meet our caring and hospitable congregation ready to welcome you.
Contact the Office or Pastor Derrick Fallon regarding:
(10:00 a.m. during the school year.
9:00 a.m. summer - check calendar for details )
(Christmas Eve Worship at 5:00 p.m.)
- 1st Communion
- Children and Youth involvement in worship leadership
- Music Ministry (senior choir, instrumentalists)
- Kid Time (ages 3-6th grade Sundays 9:15 a.m. during the school year)
- Confirmation Class, (grades 7-8) Wednesdays 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- St. Michaelís Youth Group (SMYG, grades 9-12)
- Adult Forum (First Thursday of each month, 10:00 a.m.)
- Retreats / Advances
- Sunday Fellowship Hour after Worship
- Special Fellowship/Community Events
- Easter Breakfast
- Memorial Day Parade on the Plaza
- Church Picnic
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
St. Michaelís is a member congregation of the New England Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.